CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday morning phone conversations.

David made that last blog entry.
He loves himself very much.
-----------

My first blog entry, on account of the pestering.
I am on the phone.

I find it rather difficult to participate in a conversation and type at the same time. But I think he is falling asleep.
No words, for the last minute.

He spoke...

I.am.confused.
It is a terrible thing to feel, confusion. It's like walking through fog, lots and lots of milky fog. You see outlines and figures but you can't make out what they are... You don't know where to go.
You could hurt yourself, in all that fog.
But if you don't start walking you won't get anywhere.

Everything is,

Blurry.

I feel blurry.

I want clarity.




0 comments: